21 Hairstyles to Wear With a New Swimsuit
If you have a new beach outfit and you need to figure out how to wear your hair, don’t panic! Here is a list of trendy hairstyles to try.
1. Pigtails: Pair pigtails with a fun hat and cute swimsuit for a youthful and adorable look.
2. Floral Accent: Pick a flower and tuck it behind your ear or weave it into your updo.
3. Ponytail: Don’t underestimate a classic that keeps hair out of your eyes.
4. Bandana: Fold it into a headband or use the bandana to protect your scalp.
5. Double Bands: The double bands add a classic and regal touch to your ensemble.
6. Traditional Braid: Split your hair into three and weave away!
7. The Chic Wrap: Wrap all of your hair into a stylish wrap that compliments your swimming suit.
8. Messy Bun/Topknot: Keep it casual and fun with a down-to-earth bun or topknot.
9. Fish Tail Braids: Pull your hair into this secure and edgy style.
10. Low Bun: Messy or sleek, the low bun can be classic and modern.
11. Beach Waves: What pairs with the beach better than waves?
12. French Braid: This look will survive the ocean’s strongest currents.
13. Small Side Braids: With one look, you can be urban or bohemian chic.
14. Full Side Braid: Weave your fishtail or traditional braid to the side for variety.
15. Snapback or Fitted Hat: Caps are a great casual style for tides and boardwalks.
16. Sporty Braid: If you’re an athletic beachgoer, secure braids with an extra tie on top.
17. Headband: These control fly-aways while allowing for accessorizing.
18. Visor: Want shade without the added head heat? The visor is for you.
19. Cowboy or Straw Hat: Especially if you want to honor rural roots, rock a cowboy or straw hat.
20. Floppy Hat: The floppy hat is as great for brunch as it is for the beach.
21. Bun With Stick or Accessory: Dress up your bun with a patterned stick or accessory.
Grab your hair ties, clips, bobby pins and hairspray. It’s time for a little experimentation!